3 Steps for all natural itch relief
There are 4 key elements for the successful resolution of allergic dermatitis and itching for your dog :
- eliminate and avoid the allergens;
- manage and resolve the inflammation and oxidative stress;
- improve the skin barrier function;
- support the liver function and detoxify.
All Natural Shampoo
- Frequent bathing is the most important part of treatment for your itching dog. Traditional Pet shampoos are far too harsh to perform frequent bathing, however ours features a unique balance of Natural Cleansing and Moisturizing agents.
- Contains natural cleansing agents to remove the allergens from the skin and hair.
- Moisturizing agents like vegetable glycerin and honey improve the skin barrier function.
- Utilizes Marigold, Nettle and Hyptis capitata extracts, which demonstrate: anti-inflammatory, anti-allergy, and anti-oxidative properties.
Omega 3 DHA Supplement
- Omega 3 DHA relieves canine allergic dermatitis through regulating and resolving inflammation.
- Our DHA is derived from algal phytoplankton a much greener option than fish oil or krill: reduced environmental impact and less toxin and contaminants
- High DHA content 40%: DHA is the most valuable unsaturated fatty acid for mammals.
Liver Support Supplement
- In allergic dogs the liver is working overtime to handle all the histamine and other toxic materials created by the allergic response.
- Artichoke and dandelion extracts help the liver to function optimally and detoxify the blood.
- Cat claw from the Amazon rain forest and figwort extracts manage the inflammation and keep it under control.