We do recommend you bath your dog every day for 3 days to start the treatment, then twice a week during the allergy season or as needed. A dog with itchy skin must be treated very carefully, so we would like to offer the following advice:
- Use a mild shampoo with anti-inflammatory and anti-itch properties.
- Cool water temperature: use lukewarm water, not hot water as it might increase skin irritation and make matter worse.
- Gentle cleansing: do not scrub vigorously to avoid further irritation; use a massage type motion to apply the shampoo.
- Allow the natural shampoo to remain 10 minutes on the skin to allow the skin to absorb the beneficial elements and to help the skin retain moisture.
- Rinse any completely from the skin and the coat: shampoo residue is a major cause of skin irritation in dogs.
- Pat dry. After bathing, pat dry with a towel. Do not rub, do not blow dry, the heat can further dry the skin and increase the irritation.
- Brush your dog daily to remove pollens, grass and other irritants and to prevent matting. Grooming is also a great way for you to bond with your dog.
Water, Natural Surfactants from coconut, Castille soap, vegetable glycerine, Calendula officinalis extracts, Hyptis capitata extracts, Urtica dioicaextracts, Yucca glauca extracts, Honey derivative, glucose lactoperoxydase and oxidase (natural preservatives).
8 oz Bottle (236ml) with pump
For animal use only
Keep out of the reach of children